Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Post

Hello, and welcome to Young. Fun. Cheap!


My name is Colleen but my friends call me Coco.



For more about me, click here.




I started blogging in 2009 with a blog called Hot Coco(a). My blog was more of a therapeutic journal for me as I battled anorexia nervosa. Now that I am "out of the woods" and into a solid place in my recovery, I decided to let Hot Coco(a) and that part of my life go.


I kept thinking and pondering about what type of blog I could start that would be fun for me to write, but also helpful for others. I started thinking about how difficult it can be to live on a tight budget when you are living in an expensive city and still want to have fun and go out!


Thus began Young. Fun. Cheap.



I am by no means a financial expert. This blog will mainly be a compilation of my own experiences, resources, and advice. I will show you how I am trying--and mostly succeeding--in having fun and living large...on the cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...